beyerdynamicDT 1770 Pro Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Low Prices
beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro
Sound quality matters first and foremost when selecting headphones—and the beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro goes above and beyond, delivering stunning audio quality for studio use, whether you're mixing, mastering, or recording. These reference headphones employ beyerdynamic's Tesla neodymium transducers that ensure crystal clear high frequencies and deep and defined bass response.
Included with the DT 1770 Pro are two ear pads, a velour open-style earpad for mixing and mastering, as well as leatherette closed-style earpad for monitoring. Beyerdynamic also provides both a 3M/10' straight cable and a coiled 5M/16' cable, both with lockable mini XLR connectors, 3.5mm plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter. Suited for professional usage, the DT 1770 Pro features a 250ohm impedance. Comfortable and powerful, these headphones are suited to a wide range of applications and sound amazing.
DT 1770 Pro Features
- Studio reference headphones
- Uses beyerdynamic's Tesla neodymium transducers for superior sound
- Closed back design but includes ear pads for both open and closed-style use
- 250 ohm impedance
- Includes both 3m/10' straight cable and 5m/16' coiled cable with mini-XLR connections
- Frequency response from 5Hz–40kHz
- 102dB max SPL
- Included cables:3m/10' straight and 5m/16' coiled
- Impedance: 250 ohm
- Frequency response 5Hz–40kHz