BenidubPHASE Desktop Optical Stereo Phaser
- No Hassle
Add some gooey or luscious phase shifting to all kinds of audio sources with Benidub's PHASE, an analog optical phaser design with 12 stages and stereo functionality. Don't be fooled by its small size—PHASE is packed with numerous features to serve as the be-all-end-all phase shifter unit in your studio. With the top-mounted Mode Select dial, you can define whether all 12 stages are cascaded together for mono signals, or split into a pair of six-stage stereo phasers. From there, you have incredible control over the character of phase shift, with parameters for LFO Depth, Rate, as well as the Center Frequency of modulation and Feedback/Resonance. Whether you're parking the PHASE on a mixer's aux send or keeping it within easy reach for insert purposes, Benidub's got you covered for truly exuberant phase shifting.
- Desktop phase shifter
- 100% analog
- Optical design with 12-stages
- Mono or stereo operation divides stages accordingly
- Aux and Insert modes
- LFO rate and depth controls
- Phase shift center frequency control
- Feedback control dials in resonance
- Linear and Mirrored LFO modulation modes
- Dimensions: 120 x 150 x 60mm / 4.7 x 5.9 x 2.4 in.
- Power Specs: 12VDC Center Positive (PSU included)