BehringerX-Touch Extender Control Surface Expander
Behringer X-Touch Extender
The Behringer X-Touch Extender is a great way to add even more functionality to your X-Touch controller, providing additional options for control. It features eight touch-sensitive 100mm faders that can be set to follow automation curves, or of course, you can use them to manually input automation into your project. LCD scribble strips give direct information about what track or parameter you're editing, giving a clear view of your workflow at all times. Eight rotary encoders with LED rings show their movements and can be assigned to functions like panning and filter sweeps.
The X-Touch Extender supports HUI, Mackie Control, and MIDI control protocol, providing a myriad of compatible connections to DAWs and instruments. It can connect to other controllers via USB or with ethernet, allowing it to interface and expand upon controllers such as the X-Touch.
X-Touch Extender Features
- USB MIDI control surface and expander
- Connect multiple X-Touch and Extenders for large scale control surface
- Eight touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Eight rotary encoders with LED ring
- LCD scribble strips
- USB and ethernet interface
- Faders: 8x 100mm Motorized Faders
- Encoders: 8x with LED ring
- MIDI: via USB
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 11.4 x 11.9"