Behringer Deepmind 12 Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Behringer Deepmind 12
The Behringer Deepmind 12 is an all-analog synthesizer with 12-voices and full polyphony. Each voice features two oscillators alongside two LFOs. It also has three envelope generators, each of which can be routed to control filters, volume, and just about any other timbral setting via the Deepmind 12’s integrated modulation matrix. Additionally, the unit’s 32-step sequencer offers precise control over sequence pitches and modulation.
Want effects? No problem. The Deepmind 12 boasts four effects engines that are the result of a collaboration between T.C. Electronics and Klark Teknik FX. There’s also an intuitive arpeggiator with a dedicated tap tempo button and user-configurable modes. It should also be mentioned that the entire synthesizer can be controlled with a tablet over WiFi!
All of this is housed inside a robust chassis with straightforward front panel layout featuring an LCD display with corresponding encoder, data sliders, and navigation switches. Rounding out this impressive array of features is a semi-weighted 49-note keyboard with aftertouch and velocity sensitivity.
Deepmind 12 Features
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX
- 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 32.4" x 10.1"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Power: Standard IEC cable
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, iOS 8 later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later, Android 6.0 or later
The Deepmind 12, the first synthesizer produced by Behringer, is a fully analog 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer. It is a massive synth, with two oscillators and two LFOs per voice. Three envelope generators can be patched to volume, filters, or other timbral effects using the 8-channel modulation matrix, or sequence pitches or modulation using a fully featured 32-Step sequencer. It contains four FX engines made by T.C. Electronics and Klark Teknik FX, to provide instant access to reverbs, delays, etc... Last but not least, the Deepmind can be controlled remotely via tablet utilizing Wifi.