BAERoyaltone Fuzz + EQ Pedal
- No Hassle
BAE Royaltone Fuzz + EQ Pedal
BAE's Royaltone is a tone lover's dream: classic silicon fuzz with extended tonal control for a broad range of buzz, scoop, grind, and more.
The bright yellow enclosure houses a '70s-style fuzz with controllable attack, for a range of effects from subtle fuzzy swells to intense, cutting buzz. Tone shaping is achieved via three-band EQ, for everything from chunky, thumpy low end to clear, high riffs without the muddiness often unavoidable with a one-knob tone control.
Built with the rugged quality and attention to tone common to every BAE product, the Royaltone is an excellent second pedal-format offering ideal for guitarists who need a multiplicity of fuzz tones beneath their feet.
- Classic silicon fuzz circuit based on 1970s designs
- Three-band EQ for broad tonal control
- Attack control for range of dynamic response
- Loud yellow enclosure for maximum attention-grabbing
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack - center Negative; battery need not be removed.
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA.
- Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off. Remove plug from Input jack to conserve battery power.
- Handbuilt in the USA