- No Hassle
- Low Prices
BAE Hot Fuzz
The Hot Fuzz pedal is essentially two pedals in one. The left side is a high frequency boost and the right side is an English 1970's style fuzz box. The Hot Fuzz can be used independently or in series to create a high frequency distortion.
Hot Fuzz Features
- All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors.
- Transistor Noise Figure <2 dB across the entire audio band.
- Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz; each section has true bypass foot switch.
- High Frequency Boost: single stage. Up to 5kH
- Fuzz: triple stage.
- Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica, and electrolytic capacitors.
- Individual gain pots for each section. Fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble.
- Output fully adjustable from 0 to 3.5Vrms, referenced to a 40mV input signal and all controls full.
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack - center Negative; battery need not be removed.
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA.
- Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off. Remove plug from Input jack to conserve battery power.
- Handbuilt in the USA
BAE Hot Fuzz Reviews
Write Your Own Review