BAEDLB 2 Space 500 Series Lunchbox (Single 312A)
BAE DLB 2 Space 500 Series Lunchbox (Single 312A)
Desktop Luncbox with a single 312A module already installed. Room for one more 500 series module.
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) incorporates 2 slots for 500 series modules.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis 1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
- Solid steel chassis
- Inputs and outputs on either side
- An overbuilt power supply for third party modules
- The same hand-wired construction that BAE is known for
- Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
Note: Picture shows the DLB full with two 312A for demonstration purposes. This package only includes one 312A.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1400 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈250k ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 110dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 40mA per Rail
- Gain dB: 10 to 66 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -120 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 36W
- Power Output: +/- 16 VDC 1.6A (0.8A/per Rail); 48VDC .1A
- Weight (Empty): 6 LBS / 2.72 KG
- Dimensions (in Inches): 5.3W x 4L x 11D