BAE1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
- No Hassle
500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic.
- Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
- Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
- As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre Reviews