BAE1073MP Dual CH Mic Pre (No PSU)
This is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Mic Input Impedance
- ≈1200/300 ohms
Line Input Impedance
- 10k ohms
DI Input Impedance
- ≈150k ohms
- 65 ohms
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
- +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- 115/230 VAC, 30W
- 0 to 71 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- 8 LBS / 3.63 KG 10 LBS / 4.54 KG
- 19W x 1.75L x 9D