BAE1073 Mic Pre EQ (No PSU)
- Low Prices
The BAE 1073 is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1073 looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Frequency response 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- EQ HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz
- EQ LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- EQ MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- HP filter 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic input impedance ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line input impedance 10k ohms
- DI input impedance ≈150k ohms
- Output impedance 35 ohms
- Common mode rejection ratio 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Max output level +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power requirements115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain DB 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent input noise -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight single/dual 6 LBS / 2.72 KG 10 LBS / 4.54 KG
- Dimensions in inches (module/rackmount) 1.75W x 8.75L x 7.75D 19W x 1.75L x 9D