Avantone ProCLA-400 Studio Reference Amplifier
- No Hassle
Avantone Pro CLA-400
For pushing clean and loud audio throughout any studio, the Avantone CLA-400 is a dual channel power amplifier providing gallons of wattage to replicate any signal through medium to large passive speakers. Offering both wire Bridge and speakOn outputs, the CLA-400 can push up to 400 watts per channel into an 8 Ohm load for making loud, clean, and robust sound via your studio monitors. Designed in the traditional manner, this power amplifier uses Class A/B amplification with a hefty toroidal transformer linear power supply for trusted and juiced up power throughout your CLA-400.
As one could expect, the CLA-400 offers stereo, parallel, and bridge output modes with channel A's speakOn output handling both parallel and bridge mono signals via the distribution of pins. This versatility allows you to utilize the CLA-400 in a number of scenarios, be it a simple stereo pair of speakers to power two speakers on one channel, or even doubling your wattage to produce heaps of amplification via bridge mode. Best of all, the components are no-compromise for true replication of signal as well as no extra fan-noise thanks to the convection cooling system—set it up in your main control room!
If you're looking for a sturdy source of power that'll make any passive set of speakers sing, add Avantone's CLA-400 to your studio's rack for loads of power to work with.
- Studio reference amplifier
- High resolution featuring a VU meter with multiple output reads (wattage and decibels)
- Front-facing gain controls per channel
- Channel configuration can be set to one of three modes: stereo, parallel, and bridge
- 3U rackspace generating over 360 watts per channel into an 8 Ohm load, easily powering medium and large speakers
- Accepts XLR balanced inputs with XLR link output for passthrough
- Convection cooling for no-fan noise
- Stereo Power (1kHz):
- 8 Ohms: 360 Watts
- 4 Ohms: 540 Watts
- Bridge Power (1kHz): 8 Ohms - 760 Watts
- Frequency response: (+/-0.5dB) 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N ratio (A weighted): >103dB
- THD (1kHz): <0.1%
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Crosstalk: -70dB
- Dimensions: W 483mm (19"), H 133mm (5.25"), D 487mm (18")
- Weight: 22.2kg (49 lbs)