Avantone ProCK-6+ Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro CK-6+
Avantone's CK-6+ upgrades its predecessor by adding a larger capsule, making for a no-compromises, great sound mic at an excellent price. A large-diaphgragm condenser well-suited to vocals, acoustic instruments, and more, the CK-6+ is a perfect addition to any studio.
Designed with discrete, transformerless Class A FET circuitry and quality components throughout, the CK-6+ provides clear, airy high end and solid lows perfect for keeping your sound balanced and clear. Its cardioid polar pattern makes it great for vocals or other critical sounds that require off-axis rejection, and the integrated 10dB pad and 80Hz high pass filter make it easy to adapt for use with any signal source.
If you're looking for a rock-solid microphone for a wide variety of applications, the CK-6+ is there for you.
- Large-capsule cardioid FET condenser microphone
- Transformerless circuit with polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors throughout
- Switchable 10dB pad and 80Hz LF roll off filter
- Great for use on studio vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, and more
- Includes shockmount, padded wooden mic box, and padded aluminum storage/travel case
- Robust brass build
- Mic type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 35Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Dimensions: 155 x 46mm