AudioengineHD4 Wireless Speaker Pair
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Audioengine HD4 are a pair of active powered speakers with connections for just about any device. They work great on a desk or bookshelf for medium-sized rooms.
Connect via RCA, 3.5mm stereo, microUSB, or Bluetooth. The Bluetooth connection is handled with Qualcomm's APTX Bluetooth 5.0 technology, ensuring reliable performance when connected to your computer or smartphone.
The 4" aramid fiber woofer and silk-domed tweeter both have individual amplifiers that offer high-quality sound performance. However, a dedicated RCA output provides a simple way to connect an additional subwoofer to round out your audio's low end. Audioengine incorporated their 24-bit DAC from their D1 headphone amplifier that makes audio coming from your computer sound fantastic. In addition to playing your favorite music over the speakers, connect your headphones to the front for private listening. These monitors offer an open and dynamic sound, perfect for any room in your house.
- Stellar wireless speaker pair for an impeccable home listening experience
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm, and RCA inputs for use with any source
- High-class look that seamlessly blends into any home setting
- Easy setup and extremely low wireless latency
- High-quality sound that fills any space
- Amplifier type: Dual Class AB
- Power output: 120W peak power (30W RMS / 60W Peak per channel)
- Drivers: 4" Aramid fiber woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo jack, USB, RCA stereo, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth type: Bluetooth type 5 audio
- Wireless range: Up to 100ft
- Power: 110–240VAC
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5 x 9" per speaker