Audio-TechnicaAT897 Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Designed with professional video and ENG/EFP acquisition in mind, Audio-Technica's AT897 shotgun microphone provides exceptional sonic response with an unprecedented footprint. Measuring only 11" long, AT897 pairs spectacularly with almost any compact digital cameraÚ its exceptionally short design means that it will remain out of your shot while still capturing exactly the audio you need. As with all of Audio-Technica's shotgun mics, it provides excellent off-axis rejection and an incredible pickup distance, making it easy to hone in on the sound you want to capture while rejecting all of the extraneous environmental noise to the side.
An integrated bass roll-off switch and option phantom power or battery operation are the icing on the cake—the AT897 is perhaps the best combination of functionality, price, and form factor in any ENG microphone.
- Line + gradient shotgun for professional video and ENG/EFP acquisition
- Short 11" length great for use with digital cameras
- Smooth on-axis quality with great off-axis rejection
- Long pickup range
- Switchable low frequency roll-off
- Runs on battery or phantom power
- Type: shotgun condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Power: 11–52V phantom or 1.5V AA