Audio-TechnicaAT4050 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
This studio condenser microphone from Audio Technica, the AT4050, is a superior quality microphone that captures every nuance of your performances. It boasts a dual-diaphragm capsule that ensures precise polar pattern across all three available types. These are cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-eight. Each is suited to a different use application, making this microphone incredibly versatile.
The AT4050 performs excellently across its entire range with rich and detailed low end and transparent and clear mids and highs. The lack of transformers in the design ensures a low-noise performance and excellent transient response. If you need to dial back the microphone level, the -10dB pad helps attenuate the incoming audio. The 80Hz high pass filter helps eliminate low-frequency rumble and interference that may otherwise cause issues with your recordings. This microphone is equally suited for instruments or vocals, provides three polar patterns, and sounds beautiful across its entire range.
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Three selectable polar patterns: cardioid, figure-eight, and omnidirectional
- Transformerless design helps ensure low-noise operation
- Sounds incredible throughout its wide frequency range
- Handles high SPL and features an additional -10dB pad
- 80Hz high pass filter eliminates mechanical rumble
- Dual diaphragm capsule ensures precise polar patterns
- Custom shock mount
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, figure-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max SPL: 159dB with pad