AudientNero Monitor Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Audient's Nero is a desktop monitor controller perfect for acting as a central hub for your setup. Perfect for A/Bing mixes between multiple monitor pairs and setting up multiple headphone sends, the Nero turns your audio interface into a flexible tool for signal routing.
Nero features multiple sets of inputs and outputs, easy to select between with the push of a button. It provides common monitor controls like dimming, cut, polarity inversion, and mono summing, making it easy to interface with your speaker system and test for mono compatibility. It also features an integrated talkback mic (as well as an XLR input), and four independent headphone outputs—making it excellent for use as a talkback system and a means for setting up monitor mixes while tracking.
With a host of common monitoring tools built into a single package, Nero is an uncommonly flexible monitoring tool—ready to take control in any studio, large or small.
- Fully-featured monitor controller perfect for any studio
- Up to three selectable monitor outputs
- Four dedicated headphone outputs with independent volume control and source selection
- Dedicated Sub output
- Allows independent volume control for each set of speakers
- Select between multiple signal sources
- Easy selection of source and destination on front panel
- Dedicated controls for Dim, Cut, Polarity, Mono sum
- Integrated talkback mic and alternative XLR input (with switchable phantom power)
- Analog inputs: 4/x 1/4", 2x RCA, 2x 1/4" cue, 1x 1/8" aux
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4" main, 4x 1/4" alt, 1x 1/4" sub
- Digital inputs: 1x S/PDIF, 1x Optical S/PDIF
- Headphones: 4x 1/4", 2x 1/8"
- Talkback: internal mic & XLR in
- Resolution: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Power: 12VDC PSU included
- Dimensions: 2.95 x 10 x 6.1"