AudientiD44 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Audient iD44 is a USB audio interface that boasts 20 input channels and 24 output channels, perfect for recording from a plethora of sources. Analog inputs include four Class-A Audient mic preamps with combination XLR/TRS plus two JFET DI inputs that work great for instruments like guitar, basses, and keyboards. Additional digital inputs are available on the two SPDIF/ADAT inputs. The analog outputs include two sets of stereo TRS outputs, plus digital outputs on SPDIF/ADAT. In addition to that I/O, two sets of balanced send and returns let you bring in external effects into the signal chain.
High quality A/D D/A converters provide incredible dynamic range and depth of clarity within your mixes with 24-bit/96kHz resolution. This gives you a better idea of exactly what's going on with your tracks. Audient's ScrollControl and function keys can be mapped to functions in your DAW for things like panning, EQ, record start and stop, and many more functions. Use any connected source as a talkback mic for flexibility. Not only is it powerful—the iD44 is rugged, with an all metal chassis that makes it equally suited to life on the road as it is life in the studio.
- USB audio interface
- 20 in x 24 out
- Four Audient Class-A mic preamps
- JFET instrument inputs
- ADAT/SPDIF digital optical inputs
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- ScrollControl and Function buttons can be mapped to functionality in your DAW
- Two sets of send and returns for incorporating external processing into your signal path
- Main and alt speaker outputs
- Ultra-low latency
- Resolution: up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Analog inputs: 4x XLR-1/4", 2x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Analog outputs: 4x 1/4"
- Digital inputs: 2x optical ADAT
- Digital outputs: 2x optical ADAT
- Headphones: 2x 1/4
- Computer connection: USB-C
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 2 x 10.8 x 7.3"