AudientiD22 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Audient iD22 is a 10 x 14 USB audio interface, perfect as a way to get high quality recordings in your home studio. It features two Class-A combination XLR/TRS mic preamps as well as a DI input for instruments such as guitars and keyboards.
The two input channels feature +48V phantom power, -10dB pad, polarity switch, and 100Hz high pass filter. Two sets of assignable stereo outputs are available as well as two channels of send and return on TRS. The optical ADAT/SPDIF connections add eight additional inputs and outputs. High quality D/A and A/D converters from Burr Brown provide 24-bit/96kHz resolution for incredible clarity and detail. Three assignable function switches can be configured to control or initialize your favorite or most used functions. Audient delivers again with this great little interface that provides high quality recording and monitoring in a portable package.
- USB audio interface
- XLR/TRS inputs with Class-A mic pres
- JFET DI instrument input
- Phantom power and -10dB pad
- Polarity flip
- Switchable high pass filter
- Two sets of stereo outputs
- Two sets of sends and return
- ADAT or SPDIF optical inputs
- USB 2.0
- Three assignable function buttons
- Burr Brown A/D and D/A converters
- Resolution: up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR-1/4", 1x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Analog buss: 2x sent/return 1/4" pairs
- Digital inputs: 1x ADAT / S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: 1x ADAT / S/PDIF
- Headphones: 1x 1/4
- Computer connection: USB 2.0
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 3.46 x 8.93 x 7.13"