Arturia ARP 2600 V V3 Virtual Semi-Modular Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia ARP 2600 V V3
Arturia’s ARP 2600 V is a virtual synth plugin based on one of the most legendary synthesizers ever created. Making things even crazier, Arturia have added some notable upgrades, including polyphony, MIDI control, and sophisticated preset management.
ARP 2600 V V3 Features
- Powerful software recreation of the ARP 2600
- Offers all original parameters of the 2600 and 1601 sequencer
- Flexible tracking generators and voltage processors
- Polyphonic operation from 2 to 32 voices (with unison options)
- Multimode filter
- Built-in chorus, stereo delay, and reverb
- Includes over 500 presets
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU