ARTTransY FET Compressor / Limiter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Making use of discrete transistor circuitry for a pristine, low-noise audio path, ART's TransY is a flexible dynamics manager, capable of compression, limitations, and more. It offers two identical channels for signal processing, and they can even be linked together for stereo operation using the fittingly named Link button. Through its combination of balanced inputs, FET-based circuitry, and transformer-coupled outputs, you can rest assured that your audio is receiving stellar treatment.
Through its six knobs on each channel, the TransY provides the means to intuitively sculpt the dynamics of your audio signals. The base strength of compression can be determined by Threshold, covering a range of 50dB, and Ratio, ranging from light slopes to full on limiting. Dynamic contour is largely defined by the Attack and Release controls, determining how fast or slow the compression begins and ends. Ideal for vocals or any sound with prominent high frequencies, the De-Esse control alters the threshold level for the frequencies responsible for "s"-like sounds. With its LED metering and bypass switch, TransY offers everything you need to dial in and monitor your dynamics as needed.
Regardless of what kind of audio you're working with, flexible dynamics management is integral to delivering a polished final product, and that's precisely what TransY from ART will provide.
- Two channel compressor/limiter
- Employs discrete FET transistors for the audio path
- Compression thresholds ranging from -30 to +20dB
- Compression ratios from 1.2:1 to 10:1, plus a limiter mode
- Attack times range from 0.5 to 100ms
- Release times range from 50ms to 3 seconds
- De-Esse level control
- Output level control boosts or cuts by 20dB
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4" TRS
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4" TRS
- Sidechain I/O: 2x 1/4" detector in, 2x 1/4" detector out
- Frequency response: 15Hz–100kHz
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 9.5"
- Rack height: 1U
- Weight: 7.95lbs