ARTPro VLA II Vactrol-Based Compressor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ART Pro VLA II
ART's Pro VLA II is a cult studio classic: a vactrol and tube-based stereo compressor that provides remarkable sound and performance for an incredible price. Capable of acting as two independent mono compressors or a linked stereo compressor, the Pro VLA II is an ideal choice for when you need anything from gentle, transparent compression to intentional thickening and warmth.
Using a Vactrol-based optical circuit, the Pro VLA II imparts a transparent, natural-sounding compression to any sound going through it. With its soft knee, it leans toward creating subtle gluing effects great for tracking, mixing, mastering, and live use alike. Using 12AT7 tubes in the gain stage turns this unit into a great source of analog warmth.
Use it when tracking vocals, on drum busses, or on your entire mix: the Pro VLA II is an affordable secret weapon that can add an extra layer of glue and professionalism to any audio setup.
Pro VLA II Features
- Two-channel vactrol & tube-based studio compressor
- Excellent tool for tracking, mixing, mastering, or live use
- Vactrol-based design for exceptionally organic dynamic response
- 12AT7 tube in gain stage for added warmth
- Large, easily visible VU meters for monitoring input and output level
- 10-segment LED display for monitoring instantaneous gain reduction
- TRS and XLR I/O allow easy connectivity for a variety of situations
- Inputs: 2x 1/4" TRS, 2x XLR
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS, 2x XLR
- DImensions: 3.5 x 19 x 9.2"
- Weight: 10.5lbs