ARTPro Channel II Tube Channel Strip
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ART Pro Channel II
Bringing professional-grade audio quality to your studio without breaking the bank, ART's Pro Channel II is a powerful tube microphone preamp, compressor, and equalizer all rolled into one flexible package. At its core is a Class-A, tube-based mic pre, capable of generously boosting or saturating a variety of audio sources. Should your mic or instrument contain some substantial low-end content, the preamp offers a handy Low-Cut filter which can roll off bass frequencies up to 250Hz.
For dynamic management, the Pro Channel II contains a flexible optical compressor, which is also capable of working as a limiter. Set the intensity of compression with the Threshold and Ratio controls, while Attack and Release determine the rate at which compression begins and ends. Following the compressor is the EQ, providing the means to shape the spectrum of your sound as desired. All bands provide +/-12dB of boost or cut, and the low and high shelves offer two frequency options, while the Low-Mid and High-Mid peaks provide sweepable frequency ranges.
Around back, the Pro Channel II offers loop inserts for integrating external gear in between the three sections of the strip. A large and stylish VU meter helps you keep your levels in check on the front panel. If you're looking to add an all-in-one solution to polishing your recordings, ART's Pro Channel II won't disappoint.
Pro Channel II Features
- Full channel strip with preamp, compressor, and EQ
- Tube-based preamp
- Variable input impedance control for microphones
- High-impedance DI for instruments
- Optical compressor offers flexible dynamics control
- Four-band EQ with +/-12dB of boost or cut per band
- Master volume output
- VU meter with selectable monitoring points
- Analog inputs: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Outputs: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4" TS
- Additional I/O: 2x insert in/out via 1/4"
- Frequency response: 12Hz–100kHz
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 9.2 x 19"
- Rack height: 2U
- Weight: 11lbs