ARTMX822 Stereo Rack Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
If you need plenty of channels in a small space, ART's MX822 is the perfect solution for easily mixing up to eight stereo sources in a compact package. All eight of MX822's channels are identical in their offerings of stereo 1/4" pairs for inputs, aside from the option to use a microphone with channel one instead. Each channel provides level and pan controls, plus EFX send level for the external loop. If you need a mammoth mixing solution, multiple MX822s can be chained together with the Expand Inputs, and their effects loops may even be linked with the EFX Bus. Wrangle up your unruly assortment of rackmount instruments with the MX822 from ART.
- Six channel, stereo rackmount mixer
- Stereo EFX Loop
- Eight stereo input channels
- Line and microphone toggle switch for channel 1
- Dedicated Master and Headphone level controls
- Supports the chaining of multiple MX822s for expanded mixing systems
- Inputs: 1x XLR, 8x 1/4" TRS stereo pairs
- Aux: 1/4" stereo unbalanced inputs for EFX Buss and Main Expand
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 1/4" stereo unbalanced monitor / main expand
- Headphone outputs: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 6"
- Rack height: 1U
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- Power: Mains in via IEC