ARTHeadAmp6 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
If it's headphone monitoring that you need, then ART's HeadAmp6 offers an abundance of flexible monitoring options suited for the most demanding environments. As suggested by the number in the name, HeadAmp6 provides six high-powered headphone amplifiers, with one output on the front and two on the back when shared listening scenarios are necessary. There are three switches on the front to customize your mix, allowing for muting the left or right channels, as well as enabling mono functionality.
Each channel has a multifunctional balance control, which by default controls the left and right panning of input signals, but patching into the Aux In jack will change the behavior to crossfading between the main inputs on the back and the incoming aux signal. If you need to override the rear inputs entirely, the Direct In at the very left breaks the normalization and will input an alternative audio source. The rear Thru outputs allow for easily chaining multiple HeadAmps, should you need an extensive monitoring system. Whether you're coordinating an extensive recording session with a large group or organizing seamless live headphone monitoring, HeadAmp6 won't let you down.
- Six channel headphone amplifier
- 3 sets of headphone outputs per channel
- Left and Right Mute switches, plus mono switch allows for flexible listening
- Direct In overrides rear main inputs
- Aux input on each channel
- Inputs: 2x XLR + 1x 1/4" main in, 6x TRS Aux
- Main outputs: 2x XLR + 2x 1/4" balanced main Thru
- Headphone outputs: 6x 1/4" front panel outputs, 12x rear-panel 1/4 outputs
- 1x Direct input
- Rack height: 1U
- Power: mains in via IEC