ARTDual RDB 2-Channel Re-Amping Device
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ART Dual RDB
ART's Dual RDB is a two-channel direct box and signal level converter great for interfacing a wide range of gear. Designed specifically for assisting you in connecting consumer audio devices (like iPods, computers, mixers, etc) to pro audio gear with XLR or 1/4" instrument level inputs, the Dual RDB is a great utility to have in virtually any studio, live sound rig, or even home stereo setup.
Dual RDB offers two XLR and two 1/4" inputs, as well as two 1/4" and XLR outputs, making it easy to interface a wide variety of gear. Each channel provides independent level control. Output 2 offers a source selection switch and phase inversion, making it possible to use Dual RDB as a signal splitter or utility phase inversion tool.
Great as a reamping tool or general studio utility, Dual RDB is a great addition to any studio.
Dual RDB Features
- Two-channel direct box designed for interfacing stereo or dual line level signals with pro audio equipment
- Two XLR and two 1/4" inputs, each with independent level controls
- Two XLR and 1/4" instrument level outputs
- Source selection switch for output 2
- Phase inversion switch for output 2
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 4.6 x 4.7"
- Weight: 1.3lbs