ApogeeSymphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE - Thunderbolt
- Low Prices
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE
Simply put, the Symphony I/O mkII is the most advanced multi-channel audio interface in Apogee's history. Its Thunderbolt orientation enables use with Mac workstations, though it has been designed for use with Logic X and any other native DAW.
In terms of connectivity, the Symphony mkII has two analog line level XLR inputs and six line level via DB-25 allows for multiple monitor pairs and 5.1 surround mixing. Under the hood, mobilizes the most cutting edge aspects of modern digital audio technology: its preamps feature a dynamic range of 124dB (with THD+N of -116dB), while its line level outputs boast a range of 131dB (with THD+N of -118dB). The DAC technology utilized throughout the D/A stage was implemented to give users unyielding transparency, allowing them the freedom to make necessary adjustments while retaining the impact of their signal source and processing chain.
Of course, the interface also features Symphony Control, talkback, an Essentials control window, and a low latency mixer (complete with FX send). All of this and more make the Symphony I/O one of the most feature-packed multi-channel Thunderbolt interfaces on the market!
Please note that the interface is compatible with all Symphony mkII Thunderbolt and Symphony mkII PTHD Chassis systems. It is not compatible with the Symphony I/O mkI or Symphony I/O mkII SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O MkII Features
- Highest Quality Apogee AD/DA converter
- A/D = 124dB (A) dynamic range, -116dB THD+N
- D/A = 131dB (A) dynamic range, -118dB THD+N
- 2 analog line-level inputs via XLR
- 6 analog line-level outputs via DB-25
- Fully trimmable analog input and output
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O via XLR
- Optical I/O - supports ADAT, SMUX, and S/PDIF
- ADAT - eight channels; 44.1kHz-48kHz on one TOSlink connector
- SMUX - four channels; 88.2kHz-96kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF - two channels; up to 96kHz on one TOSlink connector
- S/PDIF Coaxial I/O - 2 channels; up to 192kHz via RCA connector
- Thunderbolt 2 connection to Mac
- Product Dimensions: 45cm (48.26 with rack ears) x 29.2cm x 8.9cm
- Packaging Dimensions:: 58.1cm x 45.1cm x 23.5cm