Antelope AudioZen Tour Synergy Core USB / Thunderbolt Interface + DSP Accelerator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Limited time offer! This bundle includes the Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core, Edge Solo modeling microphone, a full license of Bitwig Studio 4, and a number of killer plugins and software—all for the price of the Zen Tour Synergy Core alone. This outstanding offer is going away soon, so don't wait!
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle
The Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core is a combination Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0 audio interface and DSP accelerator that is perfect for recording, mixing and mastering your whole track with one piece of gear. Take the heavy lifting of processing your tracks onto the Zen Tour—the four DSP and two FPGA processing cores handle up to 256 FX instances at up to 192kHz with almost zero latency. And of course, you can get hands on with the mix with the intuitive and convenient touch screen and button interface.
The Zen Tour Synergy Core has four discrete transistor linear mic preamps, with up to 65dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Designed with monitoring in mind, the dedicated monitor DAC ensures wider soundstage and increased headroom, allowing you to pick up all the subtle nuances of your mix. Record your guitar once and then use the reamp outputs to get your perfect tone. 36 Synergy Core FX are included; 22 guitar amps & cabs, five compressors, four EQs, two preamps, two utility FX, and one reverb.
Connect to just about any computer with the combination Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0 connections and custom Mac and Windows drivers that ensure low latency performance. With eight analog inputs and 14 analog outputs, plus ADAT and SPDIF digital I/O, the Zen Tour Synergy Core can be the centerpiece of your whole studio. All eight line outputs are DC-coupled and can be used to send CV and gate to your modular from plugins such as Silent Way or Ableton Suite's CV Tools Max for Live extensions. The internal atomic clock uses a proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology and Jitter Management algorithms that Antelope Audio is famous for. An internal digital patch bay allows for the ability to freely route audio between the analog and digital inputs and outputs. The Zen Tour Synergy brings your whole studio together and handles an incredible amount of processing at near zero latency.
Zen Tour Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle Features
- USB/Thunderbolt audio interface and DSP accelerator
- Four DSP and two FPGA processing core
- Up to 256 FX instances at up to 192kHz
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology
- 36 Synergy Core FX included
- Discrete transistor mic preamps
- Reamp outputs
- Internal digital patch bay for routing audio
- Inputs: Four TRS, four TRS/XLR combination, eight ADAT, two SPDIF
- Outputs: Two monitor TRS, two headphone on TRS, two reamp outputs on TRS, eight ADAT, two SPDIF, eight DC-coupled line outputs on DB25
- Sample rate up to 192kHz
- USB 2.0 type B (included) or Thunderbolt 3 (not included)
- Mac requirements: Mac OS X 10.12+ (10.14 recommended)
- Windows: 10 x64 with latest updates
- 4GB minimum RAM (8GB recommended), i7 core or better recommended
- 255 x 62 x 168mm/10 x 2.4 x 6.6"