Antelope AudioZen Go Synergy Core Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Limited time offer! This bundle includes the Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core, a license of Bitwig Studio 4 16-Track, and a number of killer plugins and software—all for the price of the Zen Go alone. This outstanding offer is going away soon, so don't wait!
Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core
From Antelope Audio, the Zen Go Synergy Core is a 4 x 8 USB-C audio interface that is both portable and powerful—pairing studio-quality sound with impressive built-in signal processing capability. The most affordable Synergy Core interface to date, the Zen Go Synergy Core is a great choice for small studios seeking professional sound, or for touring musicians who need a reliable interface on the road.
Two ultra-linear preamps ensure low-noise performance and feature a choice between mic, line, and Hi-Z modes, perfect for any input source from mics to synthesizers and electric guitars. Send audio out over RCA, 1/4" stereo monitor outs, and a pair of headphone outputs. Further expand the I/O possibilities with the S/PDIF connections for digital audio.
The high-resolution AD/DA conversion and 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology provides impeccable performance for any application. Get real-time effects processing with 36 included analog-modeled effects with everything from EQs and compressors to a signature Antelope Audio reverb. Add additional effects with over 50 options to choose from to significantly expand your signal processing capabilities. And of course, you can run all these effects in real-time with near-zero latency thanks to the Synergy Core platform—Antelope's high-quality DSP running directly on the interface itself.
The Zen Go Synergy Core packs all the power of Antelope audio interfaces into this one package, providing a discreet and portable interface for studio-quality performance whether performing, recording, mixing, or streaming.
Zen Go Synergy Core Features
- USB-C audio interface
- High-performance AD/DA conversion
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for rock solid timing
- Two discrete preamps with ultra-linear performance and options for mic, line, or Hi-Z inputs
- Includes 36 analog-modeled effects for real-time audio processing
- Over 50 additional effects available from Antelope Audio
- S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- Stereo 1/4" monitor and stereo RCA outputs
- Large jog wheel
- TFT display
- Bus powered
- Inputs: Two combination XLR/1/4" with mic/line/high-Z modes and phantom power, digital S/PDIF
- Analog outputs: Stereo TRS monitor, stereo RCA monitor, two headphones, digital S/PDIF
- Sample rate: Up to 192kHz
- Screen: 1.77" IPS TFT
- USB-C bus powered
- 7.795 x 4.6 x 2.263"/198 x 117 x 57.5mm