Antelope Audio Satori + R4S Monitor Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Antelope Audio Satori + R4S
Satori from Antelope Audio is a monitoring and summing system, perfect for integrating analog mixing solution with the rest of your studio. Satori features an eight-channel analog mixer which provides studio-grade sound and impressive dynamics while maintaining the sound of your input signals.
The eight stereo inputs use a combination of XLR, stereo TRS, and D-SUB connectors. Antelope Audio's patent-pending passive 0.05dB platinum attenuator signal architecture reduces audio artifacts and improves stereo accuracy.
Satori includes a remote control, desktop program, and mobile app to break out the front panel controls into the device. These allow you to remotely control the settings of the Satori from anywhere in the studio. Settings include level, input select, mute, mono, talk back, trim, and more. Multiple devices can be connected to the same Satori, allowing several people to dial in their own mixes. Four independent headphone amps allow for individual listeners or band members to monitor their own mix and adjust settings via the app. The headphone amps are the same high quality ones used in Antelope's line of audio converters. The app also allows for easy saving and recalling presets. A/B-ing a mix can be achieved with the press of a button.
Satori provides a fantastic monitoring solution for the whole studio with a plethora of control and incredible sound.
Satori + R4S Features
- Eight-channel analog monitor
- Patent-pending 0.05dB platinum attenuators
- Remote control included
- Mobile or desktop application for control anywhere in the studio
- Monitor select
- Mid-side, dim, mono buttons
- Talk-back mic
- Four high quality headphone preamps
- Inputs: Two XLR, four stereo pair TRS, D-SUB 25, USB
- Outputs: Four monitor output on TRS, one monitor on XLR, one LFE on TRS, D-SUB 25, four headphone on TRS
- System requirements Windows 7/8/10, osX 10.9+(10.14 recommended),512MB disk space, 4GB ram (8GB recommended), USB bandwidth 80-90%
- 1U/483 x 44 x 220mm/19 x 1.75 x 8.66"