Antelope AudioOCX-HD Master Clock
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio OCX-HD
Antelope Audio's OCX HD is a master clock perfect for recording, mastering, film scoring, and live sound. The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking is Antelope Audio's fourth generation of jitter management algorithm, providing incredibly clean and accurate timing information.
The oven-controlled crystal oscillator provides clocking rates up to 768kHz with adjustable sample rate divisions. It works great as a master clocking device, providing 10 word clock outputs on BNC, four AES/EBU outputs, and two S/PDIF. The OCX HD also includes a 10MHz atomic clock input, two S/PDIF inputs, one AES/EBU input, two word clock inputs, as well as a video sync input on BNC. The video sync input can work with a variety of SD and HD formats and is perfect for film scoring.
The front panel includes a clock source selection, sample rate selection, European/USA pull up/pull down buttons, and three preset buttons for quickly recalling presets. Additional control can be achieved using the USB input and companion desktop application. The OCX HD builds on the legacy of Antelope Audio's clock management systems, providing next level performance and reliability.
- Master clock source
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Clock sample rates (in kHz) 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 705.6, 768
- Three preset buttons
- USA/European pull up/pull down button
- Sample rate selection knob
- Source selection knob
- 10mHz atomic clock input for use with the 10MX
- Inputs: Two word clock, one atomic, one video sync, two S/PDIF, one AES/EBU input, USB
- Outputs: 10 word clock outputs, four AES/EBU outputs, two S/PDIF
- Sample rate: Up to 768kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 64-bit
- OS requirements: System requirements Windows 7/8/10, osX 10.9+(10.14 recommended),512MB disk space, 4GB ram (8GB recommended), USB bandwidth 80-90%
- Dimensions:1U/482.6 х 230 х 44 mm/19 x 9.05 x 1.75"
- Power: AC power