Antelope AudioMP32 32-channel Microphone Preamp
Antelope Audio MP32 32-channel Microphone Preamp
The MP32 is a 32-channel mic preamp with software control, designed to perfectly compliment the Orion 32+ and Orion 32HD. It features 32 channels of analog class-A mic preamps with phantom power on combo XLR/TRS inputs, four of which also accept Hi-Z signals.
The MP32 allows for up to 68dB of gain in 1dB steps. The preamps can be controlled via USB using the control panel which allows you to configure input type, phantom power setting, and gain level. You can also save and recall preamp configurations to easily switch between sessions. The 32 channels are output on four D-SUB 25 connectors. The MP32 is a perfect companion for the Orion series of interfaces, providing a plethora of inputs and class-A preamps for outstanding audio quality.
- 32 channel mic preamp
- Class-A preamps
- Combo XLR/TRS inputs
- Phantom power per channel
- Four inputs accept hi-z inputs
- Control settings using companion app
- Outputs on four D-SUB 25
- Up to 68dB of gain
- Inputs: 32 XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Outputs: Four D-SUB 25 connectors
- OS requirements: System requirements Windows 7/8/10, osX 10.9+(10.14 recommended),512MB disk space, 4GB ram (8GB recommended), USB bandwidth 80-90%
- Dimensions: 2U/482 x 88 x 210mm/19 x 3.5 x 8.3"