Antelope AudioGalaxy 32 Synergy Core Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio Galaxy 32 Synergy Core
Offering pristine conversion, 64-bit AFC™ clocking, 32 channels of analog I/O, and multiple industry-standard digital I/O formats, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core from Antelope Audio makes zero compromises on quality, flexibility, and sheer processing power. The Galaxy 32 is compatible with a stunning variety of setups, thanks to the multitude of digital formats it supports, all of which can be used simultaneously. Thunderbolt 3, Dante, S/PDIF, HDX, MADI and ADAT I/O are all supported, making the Galaxy 32 an extremely powerful asset in audio production systems of any scale.
With its massive array of inputs and outputs, the folks at Antelope have included a number of workflow-enhancing features, including an intuitive drag and drop application for instant repatching, four onboard stereo mixers with 32 inputs each for monitoring or summing, standalone operation for when you want to get away from the computer, and wireless control. Additionally, two 1.8" IPS display screens show levels for individual channels, providing instant visual feedback.
High CPU usage can be an obstacle in large-scale production environments, and Antelope rises to the challenge with their acclaimed Synergy Core technology. Synergy Core allows you to run a suite of powerful, analog-modelled rackmount-style plugins directly on the Galaxy 32, freeing up processing power on your computer while providing characterful compressors, preamps, EQs, and effects to any tracks in your mix. With the Galaxy 32's powerful six DSP chips and dual-FPGA architecture, these effects can also be monitored in real time with virtually no latency.
The Galaxy 32's impressive specifications, dizzying array of I/O formats, and suite of well-considered workflow enhancements make this interface an amply capable centerpiece for peerless audio production.
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core Features
- 32 channels of analog I/O via DB25 connectors
- Thunderbolt 3 port for ultra-low latency connection with DAWs in macOS or Windows
- Dante, S/PDIF, ADAT, MADI, and HDX formats all simultaneously available
- 37 premium onboard Synergy Core effects, 128 instances of which can be loaded simultaneously
- FPGA architecture for zero-latency monitoring with Synergy Core effects
- Mastering-grade converters powered by proprietary 64-bit AFC™ Clocking provide 130dB of headroom
- Virtual "drag and drop" patchbay application for instant rerouting
- Four 32-input digital stereo mixers with panning and reverb for summing and monitoring
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- Rack units: 1U
- 32 AC or DC-coupled analog inputs via 4 TASCAM-Standard D-Sub 25 connectors
- 32 DC-coupled analog outputs via 4 TASCAM-Standard D-Sub 25 connectors
- 2 x Dante™ ports
- 2 x 24-bit, 192kHz ProTools-compatible HDX ports for up to 64 channels of I/O
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port for low-latency connection with DAWs
- 64 channels of optical MADI
- 8 channels of ADAT
- 2 channels of S/PDIF
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology
- Clocking: 1 x word clock/loop sync input, 2 x word clock/loop sync outputs, 1 x 10М input
- 2 x 1/4" TRS dedicated monitor outputs
- Power: 18V 45W (included)