Antelope AudioEdge Solo Modeling Microphone
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio Edge Solo
The Edge Solo is a high-quality, single capsule condenser microphone that, when used in combination with Antelope Audio's advanced mic modeling, can emulate the sounds of the most sought after vintage microphones. Constructed with the utmost care, it features 6-micron gold sputtered membrane, low-reflection headbasket, and low-resonance body. It has a cardioid polar pattern and works as a fantastic emulation source for any other cardioid microphone.
It includes Antelope's growing library of mic emulation plug-ins, allowing for use with third party audio interfaces. Just take the Edge Solo out of its case, plug it in, pick an emulation, and you're good to go ahead and record. This mic allows for fantastic recreation of classic mic behaviors that captures the spirit of these cherished microphones.
Edge Solo Features
- Single capsule condenser microphone
- Works with Antelope Audio's mic modeling to recreate classic microphone response and tone
- Fixed cardioid characteristic
- Wide dynamic range
- Frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Included mic emulations: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T,Berlin 57,Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Berlin V563, Illinois 57, Illinois 7B, Minnesota 20, Vienna 112, Berlin K86, Berlin 47 TU, Berlin M251, Hamburg 441
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power
- 5.3 x 2.04"/134 x 52mm