Antelope AudioEdge Duo Modeling Microphone
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio Edge Duo
The Antelope Audio Edge Duo is a single capsule, dual-membrane condenser microphone that can be used with Antelope's advanced microphone modeling engines to recreate the sound of classic, revered microphones. It is a duophonic/stereo sonic microphone and features two separate XLR channels. These allow it to accurately recreate the characteristics of on and off-axis response of mics and allow for more control over the final sound of the recording.
The Edge Duo also includes Antelope Audio's expanding library of mic emulation plug-ins, allowing it to be used with third-party audio interfaces. The Edge Duo allows for the flawless recreation of the microphones used on countless classic albums, bringing their character into your studio with detailed control and stunning definition.
Edge Duo Features
- Condenser microphone
- Large double-sided diaphragm
- Duosonic/stereosonic operation
- Switchable polar patterns
- Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz
- Included mic emulations: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 47 TU, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 67, Berlin 87, Berlin K86, Berlin M103, Berlin M251, Berlin V563, Berlin/Halske M25, Illinois 7B,Minnesota 20, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121R, Tokyo 800T, Vienna 12, Vienna 414
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power
- 8.6 x 2.1"/219 x 53mm