Antelope AudioDiscrete 8 Pro Synergy Core Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- SAVE $500
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core
Always stepping up the game with fashion and function, Antelope Audio's Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core is a 26 by 32 audio interface loaded with functionality for perfectly timed and hi-fi quality recordings. Improved upon in several areas from their original Discrete 8 Synergy Core, the Pro offers eight brilliant, discrete preamps centered around a six-transistor design—inspired by the vintage consoles of yesteryear, but boasting impressive A/D headroom up to 122dB. Eight DC-coupled line outputs can be utilized over D-Sub 25 for external processing, along with a pair of ReAmp outputs for coloring your pre-recorded material through Hi-Z level pedals and amplifiers. If that wasn't enough, Discrete 8 Pro features tons of digital expansion over 16 channels of ADAT I/O, S/PIDF, and three wordclock outputs for stable clocking across your studio gear.
Easily manage each analog channel's gain with front facing dials per channel, as well as a master section with loads of functionality, including channel gain, phantom power, polarity inversion, and so much more. The front-facing LED screen comes in full color for a better representation of incoming levels as well as managing the complimentary control panel found in their Synergy Core lineup with extremely flexible routing, monitoring, and processing! Speaking of, the Discrete 8 Pro sports a configuration of Antelope's fantastic FPGA along with two DSP chips for off-loading DSP tasks from the computer, from the control panel or even with their patented afx2DAW plugin. Along with compatibility to utilize the Edge mic modeling software, the Discrete 8 Pro can handle all of these processing features at high conversion rates up to 192kHz and 24-bit depth across all channels over Thunderbolt 3 as well as USB 2.0.
Including fantastic studio functionality such as front-facing talkback control as well as footswitch enabled dimming, the Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core from Antelope Audio is a fantastic centerpiece for audio recording and monitoring.
Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core Features
- Thunderbolt 3/USB 2.0 rack mount audio interface
- 26x32 I/O with loads of analog and digital connections
- Eight Discrete console-grade combo XLR inputs supporting mic and line levels on all and the first two supporting Hi-Z levels
- DC-coupled analog outputs over D-Sub 25
- 64-bit AFC clocking technology for hi-fi recording and streaming
- Integrated FPGA/DSP FX processing with 37 included analog-modeled effects
- Improved A/D conversion up to 122dB and solid D/A up to 130dB of headroom
- Footswitch jack for controlling just dimming or in combination with talkback
- Color LED panel with control over interface and software
- Analog inputs: 6x combo XLR/TRS mic/line, 2x mic/line/hi-z combo XLR/TRS
- Analog outputs: 2x monitor TRS 1/4", 2x ReAmp TS 1/4", 8x line out on D-SUB 25
- Headphone outputs: 2x TRS 1/4" stereo
- Digital inputs: 2x ADAT (16 channels), 1x S/PDIF, 1x Wordclock
- Digital outputs: 2x ADAT(16 channels), 1x S/PDIF, 3x Wordclock
- Sample rate: up to 192kHz
- Bit depth: up to 24-bit
- Connections: Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0
- OS requirements: custom macOS and Windows drivers
- Dimensions: W 19" x H 1.7" x D 8.6"
- Weight: 6.61 lbs
- Power: PSU included (25W consumption)