Antelope Audio10MX Master Clock
- Low Prices
Antelope Audio 10MX
The Antelope Audio 10MX is a word clock solution that is perfect for syncing up your entire studio to a rock solid master clocking source in 1U of rack space. It brings together the atomic precision of the 10m and the jitter management algorithm found in the Trinity.
The fourth generation Acoustically Focused Clocking 64-bit DDS oven controlled crystal oscillator provides the basis of the clocking system. The four word clock outputs allow for sampling rates up to 768kHz on BNC outputs. The ultra-stable rubidium oscillator is the result of Antelope Audio's 20 years worth of work into atomic clock development. The atomic clocking provides 10 outputs on BNC at 10MHz. Additionally, there are two S/PDIF and two AES/EBU master clock outputs for sampling rates up to 192kHz. Keep every part of your studio synced with this ultra-powerful clock source from Antelope Audio.
- Master clock source
- 1U rack space
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- Rubidium atomic oscillator
- Clocking rates (in kHz) 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 768
- USB 2.0 connection
- Inputs: One word clock
- Outputs: Four word clock on BNC, 10 atomic clock on BNC, two S/PDIF, Two AES/EBU on XLR, USB 2.0
- Sample rate: Up to 768kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 64-bit
- OS requirements: System requirements Windows 7/8/10, osX 10.9+(10.14 recommended),512MB disk space, 4GB ram (8GB recommended), USB bandwidth 80-90%
- Dimensions: 1U/482.6 х 228 х 44 mm/19 x 9 x 1.73"
- Power: AC power (included)