Animal FactoryGodeater Distortion
Animal Factory Godeater
Animal Factory's Godeater fuzz is not a pedal that is interested in subtlety. With a front panel featuring the classic Goya painting "Saturn Devouring his Son," Godeater provides earth-shattering low-end distortion and saturation.
Feel the bass of your instrument overwhelm you as you turn up the Hades knob. Or conversely, take your attention to Hera, and feel the distortion lighten to give you classic fuzz and distortion effects. Godeater also features a three-stage switch that allows you to pick the flavor of your clipping. Choose between diode, and LED, or even no clipping! Additionally, the switch labeled "Disgorge" changes the function of your Volume control into more of a Mix/Blend control instead. This makes the pedal perfect for multiple instruments, from bass, synthesizers, to even drum machines!
- Three distinct clipping methods
- Low-end saturation adds extra weight to its tonal character
- High-pass control to add bass to taste
- Gain control
- Tone control
- Pre-gain control
- Volume control
- Dimensions: 65 x 58 x 120mm/2.5 x 2.3 x 4.7"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative pedal PSU (not included)