ALM Busy CircuitsS.B.G. Pedal Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ALM Busy Circuits S.B.G.
The ALM Busy Circuits S.B.G. is a handy utility module intended to interface guitar FX pedals with Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. The unit provides crossfade control over the wet/dry mix, attenuation, and amplification, as well as regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use with expression pedals.
- Attenuation of outgoing modular audio signal sent to external effects
- Amplification of returned audio signal to high modular signals (approx. 3db to 34db of gain)
- Clipping indication on over-amplification of returned signal
- Manual cross fade between original ‘dry’ source signal and returned ‘wet’ signal
- Regulation/conditioning of CV modulation signals intended for pedal expression inputs
- Includes ‘floating ring’ cable for safe expression input connectivity
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England
- Eurorack Module
- 4 HP Width
- 22mm Depth (including power header)
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~30ma
It provides both attenuation and amplification of audio signals for level matching together with a crossfade control to conveniently adjust the wet/dry mix of a processed signal. The module also offers regulation of outgoing CV signals for safer use of pedal expression inputs.
Here we look at how to connect up audio and expression CV to a typical effects pedal.