AKGP420 Condenser Microphone
AKG's P420 is multipattern large-diaphragm condenser: a workhorse of a microphone suited for a wide variety of applications. Its three selectable polar patterns make it a fantastically flexible tool for ambient and stereo recording, while its inherently warm and transparent sound make it especially well-suited for acoustic instruments, including piano, winds, percussion, and other sources that demand quality and clarity.
The P420 also a sports a high dynamic range, switchable pad, and switchable bass-cut filter, making it a suitable choice for dynamically demanding situations with extreme loud and quiet.
The P420 includes a spider shockmount and metal carrying case.
- Dual-diaphragm design offers three selectable polar patterns
- Low noise and built-in pad offer high dynamic range
- Built in low-cut filter helps to eliminate footfall rumble and proximity effect
- Includes spider shockmount and metal carrying case
- Polar pattern: Selectable (Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8)
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 79 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter
- 300Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Electrical Impedance: <
- = 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Current draw: 3mA @ 44-52V
- Length: 165 mm / 6.5 in
- Diameter: 54 mm / 2.13 in
- Net Weight: 530 g / 1.17 lb