Akai MPK Mini MKII SE Keyboard Controller (White)
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Akai MPK Mini MKII SE
The Akai MPK Mini MkII is a compact, yet powerful controller for any DAW—now available with a clean white enclosure and inverted key color scheme. MPK Mini MkII provides 25 synth-action mini keys, a performance joystick, eight MPC-style pads, and eight assignable CCs, making it an ideal choice for the vast majority of software control applications.
Use it to control your DAW's mixer, virtual instruments, and more—all while looking slick with this classy white design.
MPK Mini MKII SE Features
- Classic computer control MIDI keyboard with special edition white enclosure and inverted-color keybed
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- Thumbstick/joystick for expressive pitch bend/modulation control
- Eight MPC-style drum pads
- Eight assignable control knobs for hands-on software control
- Super compact and perfect for musicmaking on the go
- Connectivity: USB type B
- Pedal input: 1/4" sustain
- Compatibility: OSX 10.7+, Windows 7+
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 12.5 x 7.13"