AkaiMPC Studio Software Controller
- No Hassle
Akai MPC Studio
Taking on a contemporary look similar to that of the MPC One, Live and X, Akai's MPC Studio is a pad controller perfect for taking control of MPC software anywhere from the studio to on-the-go production. Sporting 16 pressure and velocity sensitive pads, 39 dedicated function buttons, and a multi-function touch-strip, the MPC Studio provides all the necessary controls and parameters for making beats with tons of control at your fingertips. Easily select, chop, tune and loop all your samples with the easy-to-use function buttons, and prepare live sets with the multiple pad banks and performance buttons, controlling pad mutes, velocity modes, quantization, and timing control. The touch strip controller allows you to add dynamic manipulation over controls, perfect for setting up macros, doing pitch bends, or even note repeats with the complementary note-repeat button.
MPC Studio provides full transport controls making it easy to navigate across the MPC software, and with the additional MIDI functionality, you can sync and perform your other gear from the MPC Studio. Relying solely on bus-power, the MPC Studio is a portable production controller that's perfect for travelling with a laptop or for collaboration at other studios. Quality content from Decap, F9 Audio, Snipe Young, and others will provide constant inspiration for your production and cut out writer's block. Whether you're just starting out or are interested in expanding your beat-making capabilities, the MPC Studio provides quality control of an expansive software that's ideal for musicians, producers, and beat-makers.
MPC Studio Features
- MPC2 Software Controller
- RGB LCD Display
- Navigational push-encoder
- Transport and recording controls
- 16 RGB pressure and velocity sensitive pads
- Four bank buttons accessing eight pad banks
- Multi-function touch strip
- Performance buttons including note repeat, full and 16 level options, pad mute, quantize, and timing correct (TC)
- Sample editor buttons including browse, select, start and stop, tune, and loop controls
- Multiple device modes with the Mode button
- Includes loop content from Decap, F9 Audio, MVP Loops, Rawcutz, Snipe Young, and more
- MIDI I/O: 1/8" TRS and USB Type B
- Dimensions: 1.44" x 6.72" x 12"