AkaiFire NS FL Studio Controller (No Software Licesnse)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Akai Fire NS
The Akai FIRE is the first controller designed specifically for FL Studio. The new NS (or No Software) version is tailored for producers who already have FL Studio and want to integrate a hardware controller.
The center of the FIRE is four-channels of 16 velocity-sensitive pads which represent the channels in the channel rack. The pads have four modes, step, note, drum, and perform. The four channels that are currently being edited can be selected using the encoder. The OLED screen helps you quickly navigate through settings within FL Studio including which pattern, plug-in, or sample you have selected. The four rotary encoders feature four banks of encoder functions including channel, mixer, and two user banks which can be customized to control other functions in FL Studio. Four transport controls allow you to play, stop, record, or switch between pattern and song modes. Get hands on control of your FL Studio sessions and move past a mouse only interface with the Akai FIRE.
Fire NS Features
- Controller for FL Studio
- 64 velocity-sensitive pads
- Mute or solo channels with dedicated buttons
- Four banks of assignable touch-capacitive knobs
- Play, stop, and record transport controls
- Step, note, drum, and perform modes
- Browse through plug-ins, samples, and patterns using the OLED screen
- Plug and play
- USB power
- Dimensions: 12.44" x 6.55" x 1.69"
- Weight: 1.68 lbs