AkaiAPC Mini Mk2 Ableton Live USB MIDI Controller
- No Hassle
Akai APC Mini Mk2
Now in its second version, AKAI's APC Mini Mk2 is the perfect way to navigate your Ableton Live projects in the midst of a session or performance, without occupying too much space. With an updated design featuring new buttons, hardware, and chassis, this is an elevated version of the APC Mini experience. With an 8x8 grid of RGB buttons, you'll have a clear representation of clips in Live's Session View. Below, you'll find a number of additional buttons as well as faders for modifying track parameters like mutes and volume. Along the right side, you'll find scene launch buttons, a master fader, and a shift key that lets you reach secondary functions. If you need a portable and affordable way to interact with your Ableton Live sets, it's hard to beat the APC Mini Mk2.
APC Mini Mk2 Features
- Compact, portable, and affordable Ableton Live controller
- 8x8 RGB clip matrix
- Multi-function faders assignable to functions like track volume, pan, send, and device control
- Shift key for accessing secondary control functions
- Rearranged shift function layout for easier usage
- Includes software bundle with Ableton Live Lite and AIR instrument pack
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 8.28" x 9.48"
- Weight: 2.03 lbs.