Aion Modular904C Filter Coupler
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Aion Modular 904C
Aion's Eurorack clone of the Moog 904C provides the potential to turn their 904A and 904B modules into something more powerful: a multipeak filter capable of bandpass, band reject, and much more. Sometimes forgotten in the shadow of the iconic 904A, the 904C is itself responsible for an enormous range of classic Moog tones. Acting as an expander/macro controller for the 904A Lowpass and 904B Highpass filters, it opens up the potential for an enormous range of filtering effects, from variable-width bandpass to band reject and more. This invaluable tone-shaping tool turns the filters themselves into endlessly flexible sources of sonic control.
Note: the 904C requires the 904A Lowpass Filter and 904B High Pass Filter for operation. Together, the three form the backbone of many classic Moog systems' filtering sections, opening the door to a realm of timeless tones.
- Eurorack-format clone of the original Moog Modular 904C Filter Coupler
- Companion module for the 904A Low Pass Filter and 904C High Pass Filter, extending their functionality
- Allows macro control of 904A and 904B for band pass and band reject configurations
- CV input for bandwidth
- Two CV inputs for Center Frequency
- "Off" mode decouples 904C, allowing individual use of 904A and 904B
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 20mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V