ADDAC SystemADDAC603 VC Triple Bandpass Filter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ADDAC System ADDAC603
The ADDAC603 VC Triple Bandpass Filter provides three channels of bandpass filters, fantastic for sculpting complex sounds. Each of the channels feature a gain/distortion control with switch to select between x3 or x100 gain, which can cause the input signals to distort, adding another layer of harmonic interest.
The inputs are cascaded together to allow for one source to be filtered three different ways—or each filter can be used independently. The three filters also feature controls for frequency, which sets the cutoff point; width, which sets the width of the band that is being filtered; feedback, which at high settings causes the filter to self-oscillate, and level control, which sets the amplitude of the output. Frequency, bandwidth, and output level each have CV inputs with attenuverters.
A switch sets whether the filter is 24 dB or 12dB per octave. There are individual outputs with phase switch, plus a mix output and dry/wet output with adjustable control for mix balance. This module provides a wide variety of filtering options to add complex tonal shaping to your rack.
- Triple bandpass filter
- Gain/distortion control with switch for x3 or x100 gain
- Frequency cutoff, bandwidth, and output level controls with CV inputs
- Feedback for self oscillation
- Selectable 24dB or 12dB modes for each filter
- Individual outputs plus mix and dry/wet outputs
- Cascaded inputs for multi-filtering of the same signal
- Eurorack module
- Width: 22hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 250mA @ +12V, 250mA @ -12V