Abyss DevicesIPSE Buffered Multiple
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Abyss Devices IPSE
The Ipse from Abyss Devices is a dual one-to-three or single one-to-six buffered multiple module for Eurorack systems, perfect for routing single audio or CV signals to multiple destinations in your modular synth. Isolated bipolar red/green LEDs help monitor the input signals, and the first input is normalled to the second.
And of course, signal buffering means that no matter how many outputs you use, your signal levels stay consistent—making this mult an ideal choice for splitting pitch CV signals to control multiple oscillators in parallel.
- Dual 1-to-3 or single 1-to-6 buffered multiple
- First input normalled to second
- Bipolar LEDS for each input
- Slim single PCB depth
- Can handle audio and CV, including gates and triggers
- Buffered output means that signal levels remain consistent regardless the number of outputs used—great for multing pitch CV signals
- Eurorack module
- Width: 2hp
- Depth: 20mm
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V