- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The R8 from Zoom is a multifaceted music production tool that combines an 8-track recorder, sampler, and DAW control surface into one compact device. Record two tracks simultaneously with eight tracks available and 140 built-in DSP effects. A built-in microphone and battery operation turns this into a full-featured, mobile production studio or al fresco sketchpad. Along the bottom are eight assignable pads that can be used to program drums or to create your own sample/loop-based instrument. A built-in sequencer can be used to accurately design rhythms and melodies.
Replete with sliders and knobs, the R8 can be a fine DAW control surface—using Mackie Control emulation to seamlessly integrate Cubase, Logic, Ableton, and Sonar with five assignable function keys for customizable performance to the device. You can also use the R8 as a 2-in/2-out audio interface capable of recording up to 96kHz/24-bit. Give yourself access to a vast array of tools at a moment's notice with Zoom's R8.
- 8-Track recorder
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- DAW control surface
- 140 On-board DSP effects
- Battery operation available
- 2 Analog input tracks
- Balanced outputs
- 24v/48v Phantom power
- SD cards of up to 32GB for internal recording
- USB Audio Interface Sampling Frequency: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24
- USB Audio Interface Channels: 2-in and 2-out
- Internally records 16-bit/24-bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz mono and stereo WAV files
- Simultaneous record tracks: 2
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 8
- Built-in mics: stereo condenser
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR/1/4" combo jacks
- Analog outputs: 2x Balanced 1/4"
- Headphone out: 1x 1/4"
- Storage: SD/SDHC
- Battery Power: 4x AA Batteries
- Power: USB Bus powered or 5VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 2 in / 257 × 190 × 51 mm
- Weight: 1.7 lbs /780 g