ShureSRH940 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Providing Shure quality both in design and monitoring, the SRH940 Headphones are the perfect choice for audio engineers and recording artists, providing exceptional response across the full frequency range and listening comfort. In developing the SRH940, Shure took extra care in ensuring that transient response would be met with minimal distortion, and the smooth yet tight frequency response afforded by the closed back design results in a stellar monitoring experience. The physical design is very lightweight, and offers plenty of padding and adjustability for comfortable use for extended periods of time. Further, the headphones are collapsible and fit nicely into a zippered hard case for travel.
For a dependable set of headphones designed with top-knotch monitoring and resilience in mind, look no further than the Shure SRH940 Headphones.
- Professional-grade headphones ideal for mixing and mastering applications
- Clear and accurate response across the entire audio spectrum
- Comfortable design with removable velour earpads
- Collapsible for easy transportation
- Features detachable cable, with coiled and straight cables included
- Includes 1/4" headphone adapter and hard travel case
- Type: Closed
- Driver size: 40mm
- Frequency response: 5Hz–30kHz
- Impedance: 42 Ohms
- Cable type: Straight & Coiled included, 9.8ft, replaceable
- Connector: 1/8", 1/4" (with adapter)