MDLR CaseKonstantlab Strongpower PSU Module
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MDLR CASE KONSTANTLAB STRONGPOWER
The StrongPWR PSU module is the result of a collaboration between MDLR CASE and Konstantlab. It is a compact yet powerful module that can serve as the primary power source for stationary and mobile Eurorack modular synthesizer systems.
This efficient, low-noise module measures a measely 4HP, so it wont take up that much space. Even better, its compact size makes it easy to add extra power supplies, which could then be chained together and powered with a single power brick. There's also a USB connector on the front panel that lets users charge their smartphones, tablets, or integrate a compatible gooseneck light.
KONSTANTLAB STRONGPOWER FEATURES
- Input overvoltage
- Input reverse polarity
- Output overvoltage
- Output short current automatic recovery
- Output over current automatic recovery
- All output protections are independent for each rail
- Efficiency 92%
- Input filter on each regulator for minimal output noise and interferences
- LEDs indicate present and drop of output voltage.
- Aluminum panel
- Includes ribbon cables to connect to passive busboards
- No busboard or flying bus included
- Output Connectors 2x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
- Input connectors 5,5 x 2.1 DC input (center positive)
- USB for +5V