MackieElement CHROMIUM USB Microphone w/ Mixer
Mackie Element CHROMIUM
Poised as the central hub for a streamlined home recording setup, the Mackie Element Chromium is a studio-quality USB microphone with a built-in two channel mixer. The microphone itself utilizes Mackie's Onyx preamp design, resulting in a reliably clean, noise-free sound. There's also the option of four different polar patterns, meaning that Chromium will be well suited for a variety of recording applications.
But there's more than just the microphone here, as Chromium offers both an instrument input and stereo auxiliary input on its mixer section, making it easy to capture instrument tracks with your vocal takes, or chaining in external audio sources for monitoring. Chromium's headphone monitoring system offers the ability to blend between direct and playback audio streams, offering zero-latency monitoring when tracking. Between its stellar sonic qualities and convenient all-in-one functionality, the Element Chromium by Mackie is a nearly complete recording solution perfect for anyone recording music, podcasts, or any creative audio application.
Element CHROMIUM Features
- USB condenser microphone with incorporated 2-channel mixer
- Mackie Onyx microphone preamp
- Four selectable polar patterns: stereo, cardioid, bidirectional/figure 8, omni
- Gain and mute controls for mic
- Mixer section also features instrument and stereo aux inputs
- Headphone monitoring with volume and mix control between direct input and playback from computer
- Software package includes Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM with plugin bundles
- USB-C cable included
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: selectable stereo, cardioid, bidirectional/figure-8, or omni
- A/D resolution: 96kHz, 16-bit